Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stress??

i think i'm going to fall sick soon.. not sure y..

these few days, my stomach has not been feeling very good... when sleeping, halfway will b awakened by the bad cramps in the stomach, it's worse than menstrual cramps... it's so bad that it woke me up in the middle of the night.. sometimes in the day or night, when i'm awake, it will also b like tat.. my VP said it might b due to stress..

Yesterday, i had a long day in school.. 8am has course, then still got to continue with teaching.. my Mon timetable is like hell.. so tiring.. when i was going for my last 3 lessons with my P2, while walking to the class halfway, my sole had a cramp... it's similar to the cramp i had when i was heavily preg then last year.. it's so painful n cramp that i had to stop walking halfway, rest my feet for a minute then start walking again.. oh my.. whole body disfunctioning liao lah...

Headache is coming back too.. b4 i report back to force, i oso have similar headache, my family doctor said i'm too tired..

I think if tonight or tmr still like that, i gotta go back to see doc again for mc to rest at home.. it's just like i had never rested WELL enough ever since the arrival of Jaden, coz i wake up v early everyday to see him, v late then go home, go home liao still need to do housework.. when hubby no work, Jaden will spend the night with us, waking up in the mid of the night to feed him.. though hubby is ard to help, but for my pattern, if my sleep is disturbed, no matter how much i sleep for the later part of the day is futile.. i think i really dun have enough rest... i need a break, BADLY..

No comments: