Friday, September 11, 2009

1 week break ending soon

today is Friday liao... which marks tat my break is ending soon, VERY SOON!!!

brought Jaden home on Wed evening, n til now, we r at our own house.. enjoying our own family time...

Mon went Klunch with colleagues, followed by Tues, have NJRC in the morn til noon, then later evening went tuition... Wed noon, met up with cousin Liling.. Yest night, brought him to Pioneer Mall to eat dinner with my mum n bro... Just now, went st41 to meet up with my mum n dad for lunch.. dad was sick, tats y on mc... he went massage, so we went over n find him..

Jaden is taking his nap now soundly... tats y i have the time to blog.. morn, brought him to JP eat breakfast n walk walk b4 heading home to let him take his nap.. Jaden is a good sleeper i can say.. whenever we bring him out, after a few hours, he will b tired.. later when he wakes up, will bring him go out eat dinner.. still dunno where to go...

It's so rare to take care of him for the whole day myself... only when both hubby n I r at home.. hubby did not opt for OT this week, so i suggested to bring Jaden home n take care ourselves.. FIL asked for Jaden yest when he came home half day.. we brought him over for a few hours, n then come back home again.. today whole day not going over to my in laws' house..

Glad tat though 1 week break ending soon, but PH coming again!!! but a pity, hubby needs to work on the PH, which is a Monday..

Very soon, Sept will come to an end.. I'm looking forward to holidays.. n downcounting my days with my bond.. Hope i can adjust back to working life again on Monday loh!

No comments: