Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visiting my maternal grandma

It's been a long time ever since i went to visit my grandma.. my maternal grandma.. who loves me a lot when i was young, n even til now..

Yest brought Jaden home... this little mischievious of ours is learning how to stand.. he wana practise.. kept practising when we reached home.. very ambitious..

He woke up v early today.. 8am.. so we no choice gotta wake up too.. suddenly felt like going to visit my grandma.. as it's been a long time ever since she saw Jaden too... so hubby & I went over...

Jaden didn't cry, luckily.. we chatted for a while.. tried to let my grandma carry him, n surprisingly he was rather ok.. my grandma was very happy!! There r 2 big fish tanks in the living room.. so i let him sit down n see, n Jaden loved it too.. haha..

After sitting n chatting for ard 20min, the sky got so dark that i told my grandma we better set off, as my grandma house there no shelter... after passing her some $$, we proceeded back.. My grandma kept laughing as she also find it surprising that Jaden did not throw temper in her house.. n of course, hubby & I were rather happy too..

A very cooling day today.. we brought him back to my in laws' house 1st as he was tired.. then hubby n I went JP eat breakfast with my mum..mum bought 3 clothes for her grandson loh.. haha.. thank u mummy!!! but who koes when we were back in the noon, mil told us tat Jaden fell from his tricycle just now.. my fil was v angry with her that he ignored my mil for a few hours, n his face was very black n sour.. obviously he heart ache to see Jaden fall.. but no worries, Jaden is ok.. no hump in the head... but really, can't let him b alone for that 1 minute or so, very dangerous..

grandma told us, when we r free, do bring Jaden over again.. i'm sure she will miss him!! haha

No comments: