Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day

today is a day's break for us, as it is Teachers' Day... Had our TDD Dinner at Bukit Batok CSC Club yest night..


Enjoyed ourselves last night... though didn't win anything from the lucky draw... but won a little little little token from 1 of the games.. I participated together with Zhiyong, Don't Forget The Lyrics.. had to get through all 6 stages, n we managed to cross it all.. Didn't realise i can still remember the lyrics!! call me the queen of KTV!!!

Received some gifts from my kids, n even ex-pupils... Though the food wasn't that impressive, but i enjoyed myself as i get to gossip n chat with my kakis..


Though today is a break for us.. but i'm not idling... morn brought Coco for injection.. the vet said though the scrap test, though still positive, but the bug n lava has lessened a lot.. something to b relieved.. after which, gotta drive Coco n my mum home, b4 i went to see Jaden again...


Noon, played mj with mil n gugu.. as usual, lost like xiao..... sianzzzz... Then 5.20pm brought Jaden down to wait for fil.. after which, went for tuition til 7.45pm.. then walk back to in laws' house for my dinner, n then play with Jaden, n watch tv lah.. haha..




Hubby has his badminton game just now.. so waited for him to come over.. as he wants to see his son b4 going home.. tats y we come home so late today...


Though i dunno how many more Teachers' Day celebration i can have with my colleagues, but i do enjoy each year's party.. tmr is a long day 4 me again.. but at least it's a short week.. looking forward to Friday!

No comments: