Saturday, January 09, 2010

Back to work - 1st week

Finally i managed to finish off my 1st week of work with some peace...


As my challenge for 2010 is rather hard to handle, but i always tell myself, i dun wana b beaten down, so I have to make the 1st move in order to stand up


I kept telling my closer colleagues, I dunno how many 1 week I can have to finish off nicely... this 1 week is still too early to say.. i have 39 more weeks to go leh.. i dun know if he will go bonkers 1 day.. n whether i can handle or not.. but in order to stop him from getting crazy, this week i've been v strict n fierce towards him.. i'm not going to b his ex-teachers, who were TOO kind to him..



Though more or less i'm adapted back to work life, but somehow something has changed... I still remembered so clearly that when i 1st went back to work after my maternity leave, i was so emotionally unstable, as i missed Jaden so much.. it took me ard 1-1.5 months to get used to working life again.. but this year is a different feeling.. mayb due to the class that i've been allocated to...



No matter how hard my time is in school, as long as when i reach home n see my precious baby, I'll b so happy again.. though i'm so so so tired.. this whole week, though nothing rush even though my syllabus is slow, but i just feel so tired when i got home after accompanying my precious Jaden.. so much more tiring than any other days..



colleagues may say I can handle the class etc.. but how long can i endure? I've been trying to keep myself optimistic, n so far for this week, I'm coping well.. I can't pin high hopes to get 100% passing rate for this P2 class, as it is SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE... so i tell myself as long as they try their best, it's ok..



Soon, 2nd week is coming!! I hope i can remain optimistic n downcount each week peacefully w/o any trouble...

No comments: