Saturday, January 16, 2010

IT department lunch

Today, we went for IT department lunch, at Royal Plaza on Scotts.. directly opp Far East Plaza

I didn't drive, so went to take bus to Boon Lay, then take MRT to Gombak, to meet Wanqiu n some other colleagues.. but bcoz i was super late, thus kana scolded!!! haha.. but i didn't do it on purpose.. i waited for the bus for 20min, by the time i reached Boon Lay MRT, i was already late for near to 30min...

Our group reached the last.. the rest already started eating..

We had enjoyed ourselves through the short gathering.. the food was great, really!!!! has crabs, slipper lobster, prawns, mussells(i don't eat this), sushi, sashimi(i don't eat this), pasta, chicken rice etc... food varieties too many to choose.. their desserts also has a lot of choices loh!!

I once brought hubby to eat, b4 we got married.. we came here to eat b4 already.. but this time round, the food was much better... Heard tat from next year onwards, HOD won't b giving us treat again.. so i assume this is the last IT dpartment's lunch gathering again..

Even if next year may have other gathering, other than choosing such exp coffee house, I may not be able to join in animore... so i think in my mind, this will be my last gathering with this department.. I hope I can b firm to say that out loud by this year end..

No comments: