Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jaden is recuperating well

I thank many friends & family members around me who showed their concern towards Jaden!


After 3.5 days of high fever, which was btwn 38.3-39.1, his fever finally subsided on Sat noon.. but soon after, fake measles came.. all over the face n body..



Jaden has been very grouchy, very annoyed, very angry, very uncomfortable, very noisy for the past few days.. It was a test of my patience.. til Mon night, when i really couldn't stand his spoiltness.. i black faced immediately in front of him.. somehow or rather, he seemed to koe that I'm unhappy, as i was staring at him v hard.. he didn't dare to make much noise in front of me, but made it in front of my in laws.. Given my temper, I'm already v tolerant towards him, but i really couldn't stand him animore..



Doctor did tell us to b a bit more accomodating towards him as he is still recovering from the high fever.. but i think he has gone slightly too far, n it's beyond my limit.. i koe he is uncomfortable, but his noise really pissed me off.. When i go to work, I also dun feel good..



Today morn, Jaden is so much better.. the fake measles on the face had disappeared.. back to the smooth face! body, hands n legs also subsided a bit, though can still some marks.. but i koe, he is recovering well. Today, he didn't throw tantrum as much as he did the past few days, bcoz he felt much better now.. in a better mood too.. normally, he wouldn't make so much unbearable noises, it's only when he is sick.. I'm trying to b understanding towards him, but i'm so sorry, this time round I couldn't take it..



I think by tmr, he will b better.. he can smile more now, n it's a good sign.. both hubby n I are looking forward to see him recover fully!

No comments: