Monday, September 06, 2010

Unlucky week - SICK

I'm so sorry tat i've missed my blog for so many days.. many should koe tat i was sick.. the worst sickness i ever had...

I always have gastric prob.. sometimes will have gastric flu, but this time round was the worst gastric flu i had in my life..

After the Teachers' Day dinner, the next day evening started to vomit... Hubby brought me to see the doc.. not even halfway to the doc, i vomitted again... doc said my stomach v bloated, n was down with gastric flu.. so gave me thur n fri MC.. thus i go on earlier 'holiday' compared to my other colleagues.. but it's not fun at all...

i was so sick tat i did not have any appetite for ANY food.. not even drinking.. coz if i drink, even plain water, for less than 5min, will go toilet vomit again... was either now diarrhea, later part of the day vomit, or vice versa.. even til today, i still have diarrhea.. but now no more vomitting.. cross fingers lah..

Sat, thought i might b better.. met up with my best pal for dinner.. we were njoying our 6-persons gathering, 7 to b precise.. 1 in kelly's stomach haha.. who koes after we parted, we went carpark, i told hubby y i felt so itchy all over... for less than 10min, my face, legs, hands, ear appeared feng mo... we quickly brought Jaden back to my in laws' house, n hubby brought me to the doc again...

doc said i needed a jab, or else i no need to sleep le.. so no choice.. the jab was painful loh mind u! wat an unlucky week for me.. not recovered from my previous sickness n now down with feng mo.. but after the jab, the feng mo disappeared...

i dunno wats wrong with me this week.. can only say i'm being poisoned or cursed... Jaden til today also has diarrhea.. but frequency not so much le.. wats wrong huh... i joked with hubby tat we should b able to recover fully on Wed, coz tats the day when the lunar 7th mth will b over... should b cursed right? or else y so suay... but aniway no matter what reason it might b, i'm feeling much ok,though nausea n visiting toilet is still part of the 'programme' for me.. all i hope is, i can really 'recover' on Wed.. cannot stand such feeling.. it is bad...

No comments: