Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2010 Teachers' Day

This is my 5th year with Pei Hwa, n this year's TDD was held at NTU Alumni...

As usual, we had to report to school.. had the Teachers' Day concert in the hall.. n AS USUAL, i don't get to sit down n watch the concert. I was doing my AV duty in the AV room, controlling the items music n sounds with my other colleagues...

School ended at 5pm for the PM teachers. After doing my dismissal duty at the side gate, i rushed home to see Jaden a while, b4 I set off to fetch Mrs Yeo. Jaden was still down with diarrhea.

The traffic wasn't tat smooth, we were slightly late. Everything went on smoothly. My group ppl n I were busy eating, gossiping n taking photos!!!

I went up to the stage twice today. 1 was to get my lucky draw prize, which was a thumb drive.. 2nd time, was going up to receive my long service award. We have long service awards for 5 years, 10, 15 etc...

We had a great time chatting n taking photos... though the food wasn't tat nice after all. the whole functioned ended around 10.30pm.. I hope every1 can have a good rest tomorrow, n Thur when we r back, we will continue to fight the war to rush syllabus, n prepare the kids for the exams. I hope my colleagues, n friends who r in the same line, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

No comments: