Sunday, August 15, 2010

My brother's 27th birthday

Today is my brother, Weiwen's 27th birthday!

Just now near to 10pm, hubby n I went over to my parents' house, as my family, my biao ge n biao sao were there.... not bringing Jaden out at this time, as it's the Chinese calendar 7th month... not wise to bring him out after the sunset...

There were 2 cakes waiting for my bro to cut... 1 bought by his gf n the other by my sis... haha! but who cares if there were 2 cakes?? my brother is happy can liao!

After getting the candles n cake ready, we were set to sing Happy Birthday song for my bro.. he made 2 wishes, 1 on each cake, after tat he blew the candles out n then the cake cutting!!!

My sis n I shared to buy a bluetooth for my brother.. Glad tat he likes it as he has always wanted a bluetooth, so tat he can use when he is driving...

We stayed for a while b4 we all go on separate ways... my ulcer is still a bit painful so i didn't eat the cake.. hubby ate 2... i only ate 1 spoon of the ice cream cake which Yinghui bought...

I hope everything will go on smooth n well for my brother... His graduation ceremony is coming.. n i'm looking forward to tat occasion... Last but not least, Happy 27th birthday my dearest brother!

No comments: