Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random thoughts

If u realise, u will notice tat i seldom post unhappy things.. unless i really have no space to vent but to blog.. or else, i will try to post all happy things... but of course, life will not b so smooth.

suddenly i feel sad when i looked at the sch mags which r in my cupboard.. many memories came into my mind. but really, the feelings tat i had in the past are totally diff from now.. there r many reasons behind it.

My decision has not changed at all, or i should say, i should b firmer in my decision. I've been looking forward to 2010 5 years ago... n finally 2010 came, n which means my bond has ended.. i was really happy! n we r coming to the 3/4 of the year, which i will treasure as much as i can here, with the colleagues tat i love... i have many happy memories here, n i thank them who made my work life so interesting. but on the other side, i felt sad..

This teaching life is not just a job, it is a calling. not every1 suits this job. mayb in 1 way i am suitable, but mayb in another way i am not. i enjoy teaching. there r too many things in my mind tat i dunno how i should put it.. i dunno how to phrase it. all i know is, i should b very firm with my decision... it's all bcoz of my indecisiveness, thats y i'm trapped in a dilemma. luckily, hubby n my best pal Kelly r always around to show me their support. tats y now i'm not in that dilemma already. i will treasure the time i have with my colleagues.

No comments: