Saturday, August 28, 2010

My wonderful Friday 27-08-10

I was on leave yest, as i need to attend my brother's convocation... i feel so proud of my brother, really! he is a guy who has aspirations and goals to achieve in life.. after 1.5years of part-time studying, he's finally a graduate!

Met up with my family at my parents' house at 7.30am, proceeded to SIM... ate breakfast there..

I was so touched when i saw my brother going up the stage to receive his degree cert.. i know my day won't come, so i was so envious of my brother, and at the same time felt so proud of him.. he has done our family proud.. n my elder sis is considering to get her degree too.. wah, if she oso go study, i sure support her!

After the whole graduation, we went JP for lunch. after tat we went our separate ways.. hubby acc me to go see wallet.. actually i wana buy Elle wallet, but the colour i wanted wasn't there... then i looked around, in the end bought Pierre Cardin wallet.. haha.. funny loh... it's slightly more exp then the Elle, but nvm lah, still within my budget.. if go Burberry Blue Label, sure spend at least $500 for the wallet.. i think here think there, not worth it.. phew, i was calm enough now..

after buying wallet, we went back to our own house to nap a while. i was too tired, really.. evening brought Jaden home.. n happy, Princeton came over n played with Jaden.. but of course sure got snatch things here n there.. but after all, was a nice mini gathering.. I'm sure Jaden will get used to play with korkor as i'll try to let them meet more often..

How i wish Jaden can b as obedient as Tian loh.. haha.. but of course, every kid is different... they will know how to behave when they r older.. The Tay family left our house ard 10+, as Jaden was tired.. after they left, for less than 10min, Jaden doze off n started his nite sleep, til this morn 8.40am...

I hope we can meet up with the Tay family, n Aw family if possible, every weekend.. but with Tay family easier, coz we stay so near to each other loh.. next week, see if can go play water together or not.. haha! not the pool i mean, as Chinese 7th mth not over yet, i mean water playing at CCK, or IMM, or Vivo! but let's see how the weather is that day... I hope every Fri can b so enjoying loh!

No comments: