Friday, August 13, 2010

It's so sad

it's so sad that when u feel angry, the most impt person in your life doesn't appease you... It's so sad when u feel irritated, the most impt person in your life dun bother..

It can b quite sad that when u r unhappy over certain matter, the most impt person doesn't stand by you n support u. All he does is to keep quiet and sometimes gives u the super buay song face..

u may feel everything is ok n anything.. but i dun feel it tat way... I want it this way, n yet i dun get support... sometimes did ask myself, y must i make myself so miserable.. in the end, a conclusion came into mind.. the reason is simple: because i don't like it.. so simple right?

Some ppl, u just dun click, n cannot click.. no particular reason. watever thing she/he does, or watever thing she/he says, it just dun seem pleasant in my eyes or ears.. so simple: bcoz i dun like them..

i'm always the bad guy i know.. n if it is really so hard to adapt to me, then leave me alone... i'm not good in gaining sympathy.. i'm not good in sweet words, i'm not good in acting.. but i'm just a person who is straightforward and anything i like/dislike, my expression tells it all..whether u like it or not, this is me... but so sad right? the most impt person always dun agree with u.. n all he chooses is to keep quiet.. hoping i will not b angry animore n dun probe things further...

it's just so sad tat i've given so much, n yet i only receive this little bit from u... i dun get praises from u, i dun get a thank u frm u.. all i get from u is, i'm the unreasonable person... in your eyes, i'm a person who wana get into a fight/conflict... after all, is all bcoz i'm not TAT impt in your heart tats y.. if not, u will support n put me in priority in all matters.. so sad right? mayb i should adjust my mentality, everything only me n my son are impt..

No comments: