Saturday, August 07, 2010

Movie Date with Kelly & Rod

Yest was the celebration of National Day, and was also the lower P's sports day, which we called Play Fest..

Reached school at 7am.. so early!!! I was in charge of my P2 class yest... Luckily tat boy didn't come yest...

The whole event ended ard 10.30am.. I left the school at 11+... meeting my best frd Kelly n her hubby Rod.. I need to go down to the childcare centre to hand in the CDA a/c form, so they acc me there... I like the place.. haha.. n i hope Jaden will like it too loh...

After which, we went to JP to buy movie tickets.. actually wanted to watch Salt, but hubby said the queue was too long.. Kelly checked her iphone, the seats left r no good.. so we changed our mind n watched The Sorcerers' Apprentice...

We went for lunch at Jia Xiang, then to the dessert shop Ji De Chi... It's been SO LONG ever since we 4 went out together.. esp when our boys r not around.. I was actually rather tired, but luckily the show turned out to be not bad...

Didn't wana shop at JP, as i wanted to go home n sleep... They drove us back to my in laws' house.. I really concussed when i reached 817.. Even when Jaden was awake, I just couldn't open my eyes n drag my body.. I dozed off, n napped for near to 2hours.. Thank God I did napped, or else I would be dead by now.. haha.. coz yest evening brought Jaden home n take care of him ourselves mah..

Luckily this time, hubby was alert liao.. When i need to wake up to make milk, he woke up n helped out too... Jaden slept at 10.40pm.. so we also slept early.. V soon, Kelly is going to deliver Paris liao, I think it'll b harder for us to go out again like tat next time... But I really enjoy going out with them, coz they r my best friends.. haha! I know my best pal will 'make time' for me bah.. haha!!! This time round, i'm not going to miss my visit to the hosp when she has delivered loh... but pal, dun forget me when Paris has arrived ok? =)

2 comments:

Kelly Tan said...

My dear may, I will not forget u for sure!! No matter how many Paris I have:p
Hope we can catch another movie soon. This time only the two of us:)

Maydeline Chin said...

haha ok... shall set 1 of the day.. probably in Nov ya!!!