Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing at Vivo

Yest evening, we brought Jaden home, as usual... haha.. this little boy is really mischievious i can say.. but wat to do? he is my precious prince!

Didn't sleep well last nite.. Jaden was flipping here n there, til ard 11.30pm then sleep. I was already feeling tired, as I need to work mah.. But he didn't make any noise lah, as in wanting to go back to his ah gong n ah ma's house... Finally he slept, which meant that I can rest too.. But in his sleep, he did turn here n there.. I need to be v alert, scared that he might fall down..

Hubby didn't help me loh... midnite 2am+, he wanted to drink milk, so I got up n make milk for him.. while Jaden was drinking his milk, I took the chance to change his diaper too.. He urines a lot.. so in the past 1 pull-up pants could last him for the whole nite but not now... Hubby was still sleeping when i made milk n changed diaper... After drinking, Jaden went off to sleep...

Ard 5am+, near to 6am, he wanted to drink milk again.. I was a bit drowsy, jumped up n made milk again.. n hubby was still in his dreamland... dunno who was the one who was working yest hoh... (he off on Thur, Fri n Sat this week loh)...

Finally at ard 8.30am, Jaden woke up.. Hubby got up too, n acc him at his playzone while i laze on bed for ard 15min..

I took my bath, prepared Jaden's cereal, packed his diaper bag etc.. ALL done by me.. Hubby asked where i wanted to bring Jaden for water playing, n i told him Vivo, so he ok too. even if he reluctant, he has no right to say 'no'....
Jaden was happy loh.. Playing with water for near to 1hour... He couldn't bear to leave at all.. but it was 12pm liao, the sun was too scorchy! so i had to remove him from the water area.. He was screaming n wanted to go back n play.. I said no.. carried him to the baby room, n wiped him clean, changed his clothes...

After playing, we proceeded home, as there's nothing to buy at Vivo aniway. I just wanted to come bcoz to let Jaden play water, tats all..

When we reached home, I quickly got warm water ready n bathed Jaden. After which, he went to playzone while i unpack his things.. ME AGAIN mind u... Hubby was lying on the floor in the playzone room loh, dozing off while his son was still playing.. so, who shld b tired huh... dun wana quarrel so i kept quiet..

I let Jaden play for a while, b4 i made him his milk... He prefers to sleep in yaolan when he's at our house for noon nap.. so i let him be... though at my inlaws' house, he naps on bed. When he was drinking, I let him lie in the yaolan n drink. After he finished his milk, I switched on the mobile, n it started to shake. Less than 3min, he dozed off n started his nap.. from 1.30-6pm..

When he napped, I oso quickly lie on the sofa n started my nap too. Nap for ard 2 hours. Luckily got chance to nap, or else I think I'll fall sick. I will bring him to the pool again probably 2 weeks later, after National Day week... I'll see how... I'm having headache now... Monday has lesson Observation, but I had not prepared.. Will ask AR if i can postpone til after National Day week... I wish to rest tonite, n tmr... die lah..

I will still bring Jaden to play water, but must depends on the weather.. All i know my son enjoys himself in the water, or with the water.. haha!

No comments: