Monday, July 12, 2010

My mum sets off to Japan!

I just went to send my mum n gugu off at the airport, together with my siblings n dad.. drove my car n my bro drove his...

my mum went to Japan with my small gugu n 2 of my gugu's friends. they will b back on Sat midnite, which is Sun morn.. i dun think i will go fetch, my bro will b going most likely..

My mum has been making nutritous soups for me... but will miss it for 1 week loh. But i think most prob when she is back, i won't ask her to boil for me. It's troublesome for her. Though she cooks dinner almost everyday, with soup, but the soup she boil for me is another pot. which makes her cook 2 sides.. dun ask me y cook 2 diff soup.. 1 is for my family members, 1 is for me.

If occasionally she cook, then i can go drink lah, but these 2 weeks are, she specially cook for me. after work i will go over n collect. i did pass her some $$ for the ingredients. when i sms-ed her that the soup is tasty, she v happy..

I dun wish to trouble her all the time, nor make her so tired for making soup for me.. So, when she's back, i will tell her if got time then boil for me, if not, i will just drop by n drink watever soup she cook for the family. My mum has been supportive these few weeks, past few weeks when i'm unwell, she cook dinner for me n bring over for me everyday. she makes sure the food she cook are the food that i can take. she will ask the hawkers b4 buying n cooking. i appreciate that.

homecooked food r still e best! i love e food she cooks... if your taste is those kind of heavy type, then u will like her food. coz her food is very 'cantonese type' of food... haha! hope she enjoy her Japan trip loh! see u soon mummy!

No comments: