Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jaden is 20 months old!

Oh my, time flies! Jaden turns 20 months old.... Going to be 2 years old soon, very soon.

Today, i didn't go to work, as my throat kept feeling itchy.. will cough on n off.. n it's v irritating. Decided to see a doc.. but it did not stop me from having my activity!

Today, I accomplished some things which I always wanted to do, n I'm glad to complete it today.

I went on a 'date' with my best pal Kelly. She accompanied me to do the things that I wanted to. Our monthly appointment! haha. Fixed the monthly venue liao... n both of us r happy with it!

After which, she accompanied me to e temple opp my house. Went praying. Kelly just stood aside as I did all the joss sticks praying. It's to pray to the deities that hope my wish will come true, not to strike toto or wat lah. It's personal reason.

We also went to the playgrp centre to see the teacher. Asked about some details n infor. Though the centre is not my 1st choice, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Noon time, brought Jaden home to play. Hubby bought KFC for dinner, we had dinner at home n fed Jaden his cereal. Ard 8pm+ then we bring Jaden back to in laws' house. I realised that Jaden is more well behaved when is at our own house, mayb bcoz he knows that his backups are not around. But a pity, he still refused to open his gold mouth. Cannot be forced I understand. But I hope he can be obedient n listen to instructions, just like Princeton.

Jaden is too wilful n most of the times refused to listen to instructions, n refused to do according to wat we say. It made me worry, being afraid he might be special. But of course I do hope he isn't lah.

I haven't really plan for his 2nd birthday, but roughly an idea in mind already. I need some more quiet n stress free time to sit down n really think about how to celebrate. It'll be a very simple one. Just 4 more months to go, hope I can quickly settle his bday celebration loh, so that I can share with ppl who r reading my blog.

No comments: