Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tried putting Jaden on car seat

A few days ago, i tried putting Jaden on the car seat... wow surprisingly he didn't make a fuss over it loh!

It was last Sun's matter.. I went to put the car seat at the front seat tat morn.. went to JP with my mil to buy food for Jaden, as she need to cook his porridge.

Initially, I wanted to carry him home on that Sun morn.. as i thought that MIL 'will b busy' that day... her usual weekend programme i mean,those who understand will know.. but who koes, her kakis were not around...

So, there we went, after buying the ingredients from NTUC, we proceeded home.. I carried Jaden to the car seat. He didn't make noise, quietly let me fasten the seat belts for him.. no noise at all.. drove from JP to in laws' house, n waited under the block, as MIL need to put the stuff back to the house, n get his porridge, as we were going to Bird Park to see FIL fishing for prawns...

While both Jaden n I were in the car, he waited quietly! tats great... seeing him not making noise, we decided to continue letting him sit in the car seat, while i drove to Bird Park. He still didn't make noise.... all the way til we were at Bird Park. But we stayed only for ard 10min.. as Jaden wanted to go into the prawn pool!!!!! oh my...

N he was actually rather tired.. so staying for ard 10min, both MIL n I decided to bring him home.. when going back, MIL carried Jaden as we could sense that he was getting tired..

So, after getting home, less than 1hr, he fell asleep n started his nap.. haha! I was rather happy that after so many months tat i started letting him sit in car seat, the '1st' attempt after so long was great.. tmr morn, i will put the car seat again.. as I will bring him back to our own house after breakfast with my in laws... I think tmr my inlaws will b 'busy', as today they were very free, no prog.. so today no prog, tmr sure have... believe me.. i'll bring Jaden home n take care myself, dun worry i can do it, as it's not the 1st time.. til dinner time then i bring him back. will let him have his nap at home... tmr nite need to fetch my mum n gugu to the airport as they r going to Japan... Hope tmr's attempt to sit on the car seat is ok loh! please pray for me... =)

No comments: