Thursday, July 29, 2010

Personalised car sign

I ordered a personalised car sign a couple of weeks ago, n was glad that I've received it ard last week bah...
was so happy with it, that i placed it on top of my IU...

I had no choice but to choose orange, coz the supplier dun have red colour... aniway orange oso can match my car, so i ok loh, did 1 to put it in the car!

Who ask me to change to a red car.. or else i can take blue colour.. haha! but it's ok lah.. i oso did 1 for my brother...

With this current car, i am so lazy to keep it well maintained, compared to my Picanto... In the past, I would wash my car every weekend.. but not now.. mayb bcoz partly of having Jaden's presence...

I think if there is ever a next chance to change car, i would need to get red or orange, so that my car sign won't be such a 'weirdo'... haha! But is ok lah, red also v nice! If the supplier is collecting orders again, I'll do 1 for my best pal.. but sadly to say, so far didnt see her collecting orders.. so let's wait n see!

No comments: