Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I had a dream

Yest, I had a funny dream... I have a bad habit, I kept dreaming when i was sleeping. This is not good I know.. which means my brain is not resting.. but mostly i will forget the dream when i get up the next morn, or i only remember a bit but it's blur...

This is not the 1st time I've dreamt of Jaden.. dreaming abt him in childcare..

This time round, the dream is indeed funny.. I dreamt tat Jaden is in e childcare, both hubby & I went over n visit him, see how he is coping..

By the time we reached there, all the children were having their classroom activity.. forgot if it was singing or what lah.. but guess wat my son is doing? While classmates were all playing happily, Jaden was still in his sleep... deeply asleep, despite the noise in the childcare...

Oh my, wat kind of dream was tat? i told hubby abt this dream, n he was speechless... haha! i really couldn't imagine wats life going to b like if i put him in childcare.. i think i will b those kind of emotional mummy... he cry then i bring him home... i hope i can control myself...

BTW, this morn mil just commented that Jaden is still young.. can choose not to go childcare.. wait til he's ard 3 years old then enrol him oso can... or wait til he's old enough to enter kindergarten...

I'm still considering if i shld put him at home or what... sometimes just felt tat i dun bear to put him in childcare loh.. so til now, i'm still considering.. drag n drag...

But no matter wat, I just hope watever i do/decide for Jaden, is for his own good, n is beneficial to him..

No comments: