Sunday, August 22, 2010

Man Utd scarf in car

Yeah, i finally got the Man Utd scarf!

I had always wanted to have tat to put in my car! all thanks to my bro.. yest he sms-ed me, telling me the booth that sells Man Utd stuff was here again, n was at JP! of course, the booth also sells other soccer teams stuff like Liverpool, Chelsea...

I missed the purchase on the scarf many months back.. so was quite a pity.. tat time when i bought the car seat covers, i should also buy the scarf, but nvm, now i got it liao!

Actually the back seats oso have the Man Utd car seat covers.. but i removed them, only put on the head rest cover at the back.. the cloth wasn't easy to fix in loh, n i got fed up.. so only fixed the 2 front seats covers..

The other day, bought the steering wheel cover, so now with the scarf at the front, my car looks so RED! oso had the anti-slip mat.. i oso had the seat belt cover.. so wat am i left with? car stickers of Man Utd? i was still thinking if to look for that.. actually, i was looking for the sign to put on the room door, just like the 1 hubby had at my in laws' house.. but is ok, i will continue to look around..

I oso bought a Man Utd clock to hang on the wall in our master bedroom.. had a small Man Utd clock which i placed in the common toilet.. i cannot function w/o seeing the time... so in my house, can always see clocks loh... hahaha!

Wat about my 7 dwarfs which was always at the front of the mirror? dun worry, i did not throw them away.. i put them on the back of the car.. all the while, they faced me, butts face outside.. but now, they'll station at the back of the car, facing outside, to see cars.. bcoz of my solar film, so actually the mirror quite dark, cannot see them well.. but is ok, is to prevent them from getting sun burn! hahahaha...

spent quite a lot of money this year.. had not been saving money at all loh.. kept over-spending, n spending money from my savings.. oppppsss.. it has dropped loh... n last week facial, i spent $200+ on facial products, hope is effective.. n this weekend, i'm going to Wallet Shop n buy the new Elle wallet! n going to Carlo Rino n buy the key pouch! I must control my shopping itch eh!

No comments: