Wednesday, August 11, 2010

National Day in-lieu sch holiday

All thanks to the National Day, which lied on a Monday, thats y we got to rest 1 more day on Tuesday!!! Hooray!!

As promised, I acc my bro to Serangoon, to collect his graduation gown.. It's Serangoon Broadway, the same studio which I went when I graduated from NIE... my sis n mum also tagged along..

I felt so proud tat my bro is going to graduate! will be attending his graduation ceremony 2 weeks later.. I'm not the kind of study material, so didn't consider much into getting my degree ever since I graduated in 2005.

We walked around the studio, much nicer now of course hahahaha! My bro tried on the grad robe, n was thinking if to sign up their family portrait pkg, in the end he went for it..

After collecting his grad stuff, we proceeded to Ubi Autobacs... Walked around n bought a Man Utd steering wheel cover.. i've been looking for it loh!!! the salesperson was kind enough to help me fix it into the steering wheel.. he also helped me to get the antenna fixed! my antenna was stolen loh! whenever in the carpark, the reception bcame lousy, i was v irritated.. so got tat settled too! Happy loh! Spent $60+ there, faint! But was delighted tat I got wat I want... Next, I wana get the Man Utd scarf to put in the car...

We spent almost whole noon together, driving here n there... reaced Jurong at 4.30pm.. dead beat!

BTW, my ulcer is getting so big n painful tat i have to go to the doc.. doc said mine is a giant ulcer.. was given medicine to apply.. given 3 days mc too, til the end of the week... N now, after blogging, i have to go to the bank, to open another savings account for Jaden... Yeah, i can rest super super long weekend loh! Yippee!

No comments: