Sunday, August 08, 2010

Potty Trainer for Jaden

Jaden is 20 months old, n yet he is not toilet trained...

He doesn't speak, doesn't signal us... MIL tried letting him sit on the normal potty tat we had, but he refused... I supposed he is not ready.. I remembered reading an article saying, if they r ready to start potty, they will signal u... n training of this may take months to succeed..

I decided to look for those cute type of potty, which can use in the house, as well as in the toilet.. This morn went to West Mall's Tom & Stefani... Jaden was running around, n occasionally run back to see if i'm still standing at the same place.. haha..

MIL n I were busy searching for the potty, but i find them too exp... And Jaden was sitting on the floor, got 2 toys from the rack, put them on the floor n started playing quietly.. we let him be.. as he was within our sight, so still alright..

in the end decided not to buy, as i think too exp... After sending them back, i went out with my bro for a while... After which, i took bus to JP n walk walk.. walked into Kiddy Palace, look look see see n then bought a potty trainer for Jaden..

Although he may not use it now, but I hope this will b useful for his introduction into potty 1 day.. Mayb Nov when i start my holidays, I can try to train him when we r at home loh.. but of course, such things cannot b rushed i know.. i will try lah.. but i place it at my inlaws' house 1st.. when holidays come, then i bring the potty trainer home.. Hope MIL can keep trying to encourage him to go potty..

No comments: