Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Here's wishing all mothers a Happy Mother's Day!!

Mummies r always great! When child is sick, mum is e only 1 who can lose sleep n skip sleep to take care.. resulting sleepless nights n lack of rest...

Some daddies can also do that, of course... but after all, won't b as sacrificial as mummies! Yipppee!

Hubby brought Jaden to the florist on Friday noon after his school, I went to fetch them, n when I saw them, I didn't notice about e flower until Jaden turned around..I was surprised to see e flower, my blue rose, as usual... Hubby instructed Jaden to pass it to me... *happy*....

Evening, hubby stayed at home to help with e boys, as Javier is still sick.. I met up with my siblings n mum to eat Jack's Place to celebrate Mother's Day... Well, e standard dropped... Hmmm, dunno y too.. but anyway, we had a good dinner there...

Yesterday, went to Pioneer Wharf at JP in e evening for PIL's side... together with hubby's sis n family, n gugu..

Hubby's sis got bonus, n heard is quite a lot, n she insisted to pay e bill, though hubby kept wanting to pass her his share... The food portion was small, n taste well just average only... Javier has not fully recovered yet, n bcoz of logistics, JP is a suitable place for dinner, as we all took public transport...

Today is e actual Mother's Day, but to me, every day is good n happy enough... Mothers sacrificed a lot for their children, esp child birth time, who can deliver bb except for mothers? Who can breastfeed except for mothers? Only mothers can... mothers hooray!

No comments: