Wednesday, May 01, 2013

My new handphone!

Today is Labour Day, n I had finally gotten my new phone, Samsung Galaxy S4!! white in colour...

Well, I had always been pondering if to get S4, iphone5 or Note II..

I registered thru FB for e interest in S4, n indeed I was lucky enuf to get e registered email from M1... Tat gives me a free accessory pack worth $160... I did not join e queue on e 27th Apr for their 1st launch of S4...

This morn, my sis acc me to IMM, n to my surprise, e queue was long.. I waited ard 35-40min just to q for a q number..

Waited quite long, so we went to Jcube 1st as my sis need to buy something from Nubox.. When I received e reminder SMS that it'll b my turn soon, we quickly hop on to the feeder bus, n still, my queue number was over.. Quickly went over to 1 of the staff telling her that I was late.. so I had to wait for e next available counter, but the 2nd wait was short...

Decided to get e white colour.. n was issued a letter for the redemption of the accessory pack. Can only redeem from 17th May onwards, at Marina Square.

I was eligible for $25 off e handset as I was e loyalty member of M1... So happy I paid $25 lesser... haha!

There's no need for me to change sim card as it's e same as my iphone 4 sim card... I dun plan to start using tomorrow, will wait til my casing n protector screen arrive... Haha... Excited, but need some time to koe how to use the phone.. Opppsss... Happy Labour Day to all!

No comments: