Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kylie Kiew Jia Lin's full mth party 20-04-13

My little niece Kylie, had her full mth party held yesterday.. Held early bcoz today my biao ge needs to fly off for his training.

They held it at Guilin Restaurant, NS Team at Bukit Batok.. The party started at 12pm, but we went early..

Jav as usual, making a big fuss.. He dislikes strangers.. Arrrggghh... Luckily, he quite like e fried rice.. The food yesterday was good.. many varieties..

There were many guests yesterday. Every1 had a good time. We needed to leave early, bcoz Javier needed his nap, n he had finished his milk earlier which I only brought 1 portion.. Haha..

Welcome my cousin into parenthood. It's great to have own kid. Peiyun aunty will be leaving on Thursday. She engaged e same confinement lady as mine, recommended by my pal Jiayi. My gugu quit her job to help with Kylie.

I hope Kylie can be a sensible good girl, who will be close to her parents. A healthy gal who will b happy always. Happy Full Month little Jia Lin!

No comments: