Friday, April 05, 2013

MC for 1 week

I always complained of not having enuf rest, n now finally I can rest for 1 week.. but I am not tat happy, bcoz I won't get to see my hubby, n my precious princes.

It's all bcoz of HFMD.. Actually I started to feel unwell on Wed evening. My throat hurts tat even when I was swallowing my saliva was also a chore. Measured my temp n it was 37.2... Went to sleep v early b4 10.30pm tat night. Hubby acc Javier while I slept on my own...

Morning which was thur morning, I felt throat not s bad s e previous night, though still felt abit unwell, but still went back to work as usual as we had meeting in e morning. I didn't measure my body temp in the morning b4 I left home.

After e meeting, went for lunch with my colleagues as usual. Had duty so went to the AV room.. while doing duty, Naf watsapp me informing me that R had just been diagnosed with HFMD, tat was when I started to panic. It was ard 1pm.

I replied Naf telling her tat actually i'm not feeling v well. I had fever, n had a few ulcers in e mouth area. Tat was when I started to look at my palms, n saw there were s few red spots on the palms. I quickly snapped e pic of my palms n forwarded to Naf.. She got worried and quickly inform e SMs..

Suddenly, everything just turned into a rush. Nora called me n told me to go home now. I was still blur n asked y? she said it's safer for me to go see doctor to ensure I am free from HFMD. Then tat was when every1 was panic walking ard, making calls to get me a relief teacher(RT), n my AV boys were also called to leave e AV room. they requested me to leave e school now.

I went back to my work space n packed my stuff, n it was just 15-20min matter, many people seemed to koe about my matter, n started to shun me. It took me 1.5hr to reach my turn to see doc. It was confirmed that I indeed contacted HFMD. Fever still triggered at 37.5 yesterday, ulcers found on my gums n oso under e tongue, red spots on my palms.

I had to be on MC for a week, at least. Depends on my situation to c if can get earlier clearance or extend of MC. Bosses get to koe my situation, n OM had to go to my work desk to disinfect. I had to move to my parents' house to stay away from my sons. I missed them so much tat I cannot sleep well last night.

Today, my soles started to have red spots too. I have to wait til my condition stabilised b4 I can get e clearance. Hope all this can pass ASAP. HFMD is a contagious virus, and many can get it esp if immunity is low. Adults can catch it too. I just hope my sons dun catch it.. Pray hard. Hope I can recover soon. I miss my 3 men...

No comments: