Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jaden's 1st ez-link card

I did not measure Jaden's height, but I am sure he is above 90cm.. hahahaha...

When we bring him to take public transport, we never pay for his fare, bcoz he is only 4 years 5 mths old...


Today, b4 we board e bus, hubby noticed one of Jaden's classmate was using an ez-link card.. So hubby asked me if Jaden needed one.. I said I am not sure, coz he is yet 5 years old..

At e MRT control station, hubby went to ask the counter staff.. They say regardless of age of e child, as long as he/she is above 0.9m, will need to pay for e fare. But never once we were asked to pay for Jaden's fare.. I think bus captains shld b considering e fact tat all of our kids r still young, so they wont b so calculative to get e parents to pay for the child's fare..

Nonetheless, to play safe, hubby went to buy 1 for Jaden, n showed me when he was back. It just so happen tat MIL has a ez-link card holder with strap.. we put it in, n placed in Jaden's bag. Whenever go on bus, just go into his bag to search for e ez-link card.. But I think I may not use it yet unless bus captain requested for Jaden's part of e fare.. Haha.. I c how it goes...

To play safe, get 1 n put in e bag.. The card looks cute, n I am surprised that kids at their age oso need to pay, if to b strict. I told hubby, actually if go by height, it might not b fair. Some toddlers are actually tall for their age.. If they r tall, but age wise still young, or much younger, then it's not worth it or abit too much to request them to pay just bcoz they r over e height limit...

I think hubby will b hardworking to tap Jaden's ez-link card. Haha.. But well, it's just to standby in e bag.. No harm getting one. Colleague told me if lose, will get fined... Wow! Scary, stress loh. Haha.. Hope Jaden dun misplace the ez-link card!

No comments: