Thursday, April 18, 2013

Angry

I was really mad at work today, that I really flared up.. Dun wana reveal too much infor.. I just felt tat parents should not over pamper their child, resulting your kid to be so 'weak' n spoilt. Over protecting, over defensive is not going to develop your child any better.. they r going to face e music when they grow up.

I booked an apptment for air con servicing ard 2 weeks ago. Bought e deal from G... this company really sucks... They r supposed to come today, hubby specially rushed back with Jaden after his school, to wait for the crew to come.. Apptment time is 3-5pm.. But til 5.30, still no sight.

Hubby called the person's hp, n even sms-ed him, but no reply. I was in e class then. Hubby sms me that they had not appeared... He did not want to wait further, so brought Jaden back to my in laws' house.

I was already angry at work, so at tat moment, I was fuming mad. I called e person's hp twice, of course he did not answer. I sms him to call me back ASAP, but til now, he did not call me back.

After calling n sending sms, I called G customer service line to talk to e customer service officer. I was angry, told the staff that I want to get a refund from them. Told them e reason n said I was v frustrated. I paid for their service 2 weeks ago already, n that is how they do business?? G's officer said that they will do e necessary action for me, n will update me soon through email.

My mood was fouled. Super pissed off... decided to call back e usual aircon servicing company that I always engage. He called me back very fast to confirm my apptment. But bcoz he used another number to call me, so I tot he is that company's person... I was fuming mad n was scolding him over e phone for ard 5 min. He was puzzled of course, apologising n explaining. I raised my voice n scolded him, til an extend he suddenly told me his company again, then I was like, huh?? Say again?? Oppppssss.... I scolded e wrong person... Quickly apologised to him abt e matter, n after that it was ok. I was so apologetic about it...

It was just not a good day for me. Well, I had enough of all these nonsense. Tmr I need to reach e sch by 0715, bcoz i have to do napfa duty. After tat, teaching as usual. My worst day is Fri, with 9 periods. I think i will become zombie tmr.. Gotta sleep now... Good night. Sorry for my venting of frustration in this post.

No comments: