Thursday, April 10, 2014

1st time demerit points

Oh well, it's just my luck. Ever in my 9 years of driving experience, yesterday kenna caught red-handed by a TP along CCK, while i was on e way to Lot1.

I'm going to b fined, n deduct points. Just my luck. But well, no chance of negotiation, so i dun bother to argue with the TP. All i thought at tat moment was, oh well, u wana record by all means, just quickly register watever u need in your system n tats it, i am in a rush to meet my boss for a short meeting.

Will have to wait 2-4weeks for e letter to come. No chance of just a warning. So wats e point of arguing n trying to negotiate. Hope e fine amount is less than $100 loh, wat else. 

Surprisingly, given my character, i would or i shld flare up n affect my whole day, but it didn't. N i didn't turn harsh or angry or grouchy. Hmmmm, i think something is wrong with me liao. Haha.

But watever it is, is my fault for insisting to u-turn there. All i can say is, it's just not my day, n could be my worst day of e year, though it's only Apr now. But i assume there will b nothing as worse as this.... Haha. Somehow it did not affect my mood or wat. In e past, i would be angry for e rest of e day, so i was somehow impressed with myself tat i was still calm.

I will pay more notice n will be more 'obedient' or i should say, Haha. Better luck for me for e rest of e year please....

No comments: