Tuesday, April 01, 2014

stubborn cough

I hate to have cough actually, partly bcoz it affects my breathing at times.

Last Sat, after attending little Kylie's bday party, i started to feel unwell, until Sun i felt throat real painful n unwell. Mon started to have fever n loss of voice.

Tues no voice, n fever came up again til late noon then subsided. Wat a day.

Wed no more fever, voice came back abit but still v coarse. I went for class as usual, but cough badly throughout the 2hr lesson. Went home after class n it was disaster. Whole nite cannot sleep bcoz of e bad cough. Cough time was longer than my sleeping time.

Even until now, my cough still persisted, v stubborn to leave me. My voice came back but still abit coarse lah. This whole week i didnt sleep much bcoz of e persistent bad cough that made me almost coughed out my lungs. Hubby helped with Jav n MIL helped us with Jaden. But my cough doesnt seem to be improving, when sleeping time comes, it got worse.. Just can cough non stop for hrs til i totally worn out n dozed off. But if i got woken up, no matter isit Javier fussing in e other room or watever reason, if i wake up, thats it. The cough will 'wake up' too n continue to pester me for hrs, til i tired too much n dozed off again.

My life continues even though I'm coughing like nobody's business. This is no joke. Throat n voice r impt to us, especially for our profession. Now is even more diff as i had left MOE, no work no $$. So i have to hang on with e bad stubborn cough to teach. Tmr is my 2hr lesson again, n i can predict it's going to be a coughing non stop session again. WTH...

Pls leave me lah, u had pestered me long enough, n i had enough liao. I want my 'normal' life please. Hope 'you' can be better when i get up tomorrow morning ok?

No comments: