Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coko's 100th day 13-05-14

Yesterday 13/5/14, was Coko's 100th day of departure. 

I did not forget you my dear friend. In fact, it seem that u had left us very very long ago, but actually u only left us for 100 days.

I missed u alot. How r u now at heaven? r u enjoying painless n stress free life there? I did tell e angels to look after you. Hope u had made some friends there.

mummy said during night time there was a big butterfly which flew into e house. Is that u who came back to visit them?

Til now, it still pains me to acknowledge the fact tat u had left us. But on e other side, when i think that you left will b a freedom for you from pain n suffering, it's actually a let go for you. I koe u dun bear to leave us too, it's bcoz u have no choice but to do that. I still remembered mummy n korkor said that u were screaming in pain b4 u left. N when they really let go to say will let u b free, u immediately went quiet. I koe it's a painful decision by us n yourself, who oso cannot bear to leave either 1... But we all koe, n yourself koe that it's time.


I really thank everything n any1 for you to be here with us for so many years. U r always in our mind, do u miss us? 

I hope you will reincarnate into a good family who loves you. U r so kind n gentle, so cute n naive, so happy n handsome. Be a mankind next life ok? Reality has separated u from us, n us from u. We will all continue to live life fully, n of course u  must be happy ok? If there's anything u need help from, pls make sure u go get help. We r no longer around to protect you. U must learn to protect yourself ok? All of us misses you Coko. U r not a dog to us, u r family, our son, our brother. People dun understand y i/we can get so upset over your departure. Oh well, they will never understand n i dun bother to explain. This kind of feeling n relationship they will never be able to understand even if i explain. It's bcoz we never treat u as an animal, but other ppl do. They dun feel the pain n sadness that we go through. They'll never understand how close we used to be. They'll never koe how impt n your position in our family/heart.

Though many ppl dun understand, but Coko, dun worry. there r so many ppl who love u too. Physically we are not ard, but i'm sure we do miss one another. Coko, hope u find happiness in your other side of the world. U had never left us, n u will always be in our minds. I miss you, n everytime when i miss you, i cannot help but to cry. I just couldn't let it go, let it down. I dunno how long i would need to take to let you go, but i will try. Even if 1 day i had let it go, n i wont cry animore when i mentioned you, but it doesnt mean i dun think of u, it's just tat i had moved on n u will still be in my mind. But now, i still had not moved on to the fact tat u had left me. So til now, whenever i think of u, whenever i miss u, i will still cry. I hope ppl dun mention abt u in front of me, bcoz i had not let go. So, please, do not uncover my sadness n misses for you. Pls dun mention abt you in front of me, i cannot let go.

To me, your departure is a regret to me. It's a point of no going back. Til now, i still feel guilty towards you. It took me many years to let go of my grandpa, so pls give me time. I will really move on, but give me time. I will never forget u Coko... really... 


No comments: