Monday, May 12, 2014

Yongcun & Jingfang's wedding 11-05-14

After a few years, the Bong family has a red event yesterday! Hubby's cousin aka 堂妹, got married yesterday at Hotel Rendezvous.


I had been sick for more than a week, n suddenly on Sat night, my eyes feel bad, haiz i know i cannot wear contact lens on e wedding day, so sad.

On Sat, we went to e airport to fetch xiuxiu, 3 gu, 4 gu, xiao gu. n then evening went to da bo's house for dinner. I had a bad headache so was resting til it's time to set off to their house. Luckily e boys are still ok except Javier did fuss n cried lah. But at least we stayed til time to go back.



Sun morn i got up at 6.45am, to bathe n get e boys' stuff ready as we need to leave home by 9am. The couple came back later than scheduled. But still, lucky my sons did not act up til it's time to leave n go home to prepare for e evening.

I drove xiuxiu to get her makeup n hairdo done, and i oso joined in e fun to get my hairdo too. Happy with e hairdo! but makeup i do a plain 1 myself since i cannot wear lens. Managed to tag e transport that Jingfang has booked for the gugus.... phew.. i parked my car at e carpark n we hop on e bus.

Reached e hotel on time n still ample time for e ROM. JP v humorous loh. Haha. After e ROM, we stayed outside for more than 1hr. Phew, i must say my boys r really much better now. No fuss no shouting to go home. Jaden did request to go back, but i told him later, n he did not cry n fuss. Good boy. We managed to stay til e whole event happily for the grp pic too. Got on e transport n all go back together. Both boys did not cry. The whole weekend was busy n tired. i felt more tired bcoz i dun feel well. Lucky i need not drive to e hotel. 

We all had a great time at e wedding. I did not expect my boys to b good. in e past no way we can stay n eat properly, just like my bro's wedding last Nov. really bad. but bcoz of Jav wetting his pants n not enuf sleep bcoz of it's wedding lunch, n Jaden fussing. This is evening event n Jav has had his nap so is like so far ok, better than i expected. Haha.

Hope this couple have a wonderful marriage n may love b blessed with them!

No comments: