Friday, May 30, 2014

Exercising alone

This morning, decided to go for a short jog of 1km... sweat it out... in e evening went to Amore for gym, n then went for e last lesson at 8.30pm kickboxing.

I normally go Mon morn 8.30am kickbox. my sis n i like e instructor alot. This evening's instructor is not e same. But i quite enjoy it too! But felt abit lonely though, Haha..

Went to gym n burnt calories 1st, n another 2.8km.  Downloaded some songs into my S4, n listened while i exercised in e gym.

People believed that, exercise, sweat it out, can help u forget some troubles n stress. In some ways it does help, but i dunno y today it just dun happen on me. After sweating it all out, i still feel rather down.

Well, mayb it's really just my prob by reading too much into it. Think too much?

I did some serious thinking actually. I dunno how long it's going to take me this time. Disappointment can lead to devastation, n til e end will bcome hopeless. I hope this stage dun come.

I had been sick for e past few wks, so lagged behind alot. The run is coming soon, i need to quickly build some stamina. Due to my poor health n asthma prob, it's not easy, but at least i tried...

Suddenly craving for badminton game, a good game. But nowadays ppl are all so busy with work. Well, hope my bro there can organise 1 again soon, his friends are good players. Play with experts or good players will make e whole game a fantastic 1. I dun like to play with idiots n slow players aniway. Hahaa...

I had not been able to lose weight, n slim down... Haiz... But thanks to my sis, she helped me build up e love for exercise n sweating again. I will try to go on my own whenever i can, but of course with her around, it would b better! I think i will sleep real well tonite after exercising.. Gotta put on my facial mask later b4 i sleep.. Tmr still gotta work. Do try some exercising if u have stopped for a long time... perspire in this way is really good!

No comments: