Friday, September 12, 2014

Javier is 3

Time flies, n i always pray tat my sons dun grow up so fast, n of course my wish is not fulfilled. Javier turned 3 on Monday.

I took leave that day... Jav has never been to e zoo, n i hoped to give him my time wholely as it is his big day.

Javier was obviously happy to be out, n mummy was tired!

It just so happen that hubby's hospitalisation leave ended on 7th, n his 1st day of reporting back to work was on Monday. 

My wish for Javier is simple: happy, healthy.

My wish for him will get bigger as he grows older.. n the ultimate wish is him helping to take care of his elder bro when we grow old, or even when we pass on.

Javier is a v active boy, n sometimes v close to Jaden. I hope they can be closer when they grow older. I cannot afford to give them any luxurious life or things. I can only give them my love. Javier, your name means bright. I hope your whole life is bright ahead, so that u can lead a good life when u grow older. 

Be happy always my dear boy. we will all love u as who u are. Please always maintain the big laughter u have. 

No comments: