Sunday, September 07, 2014

Losing body fats

I'm very particular abt my weight, but yet i dun control my diet.. esp in e noon when having lunch, it is a must for me to have rice. If not i will be listless.

I used the BMI machine 2 weeks ago at Amore. N was rather demoralised to see my weight not going down. But today when i did it again, i realised i lost 10.5kg of body fats. It indicated that i need to increase 14.8kg of muscles, but today it went down alot!!! which means i gained muscles!

My sis told me i shldnt b bothered by my weight, but to refer to BMI, body fats. i am so happy with myself tat i managed to shed off so much of body fats! i thought working in the office will gain weight n fats v easily coz some of the colleagues actually are like tat. 1 of them even told me in these 2 months, she has gained quite alot.

my sis said that losing body fats equivalent to 'losing weight'... i am so glad that i actually did control myself well though i do eat tea break snacks too.

I must be hardworking enuf to exercise too! this fri will be having a captain ball game again with my colleagues. n i must really sweat it out to burn fats n gain muscles. Jia you! fighting to get a better health me!

No comments: