Saturday, September 20, 2014

The arrival of my niece 17/9/14

After waiting for 9months near to 40wks, my little niece finally arrived on Wednesday!

Chin Le Xuan, our 1st Chin little member, weighing 3.225kg. What a little cutie pie! Tats my niece! I've finally promoted to gugu after 32 years!

Both mum n baby were discharged from TMC on fri morn. N now she is in the midst doing confinement.

My whole family is equally excited! n of course me lah. I was so happy n excited when received the watsapp that my SIL was going to TMC for labour. n after a few hrs, Le Xuan arrived in the evening at 7pm.

Do a proper confinement, Yinghui. You had a hard time, thank you for your nobleness to go into labour n bring us our 1st baby in Chin family. 

May my little niece be good girl! See u soon again little Xuan!

No comments: