Monday, September 11, 2006

1D Batam Trip=Sickness


on saturday, me, bong, bro n mum joined a tour organised by MOE to Batam... I woke up at 5+ n we set off at 6+ as we need to report to the ferry terminal by 7.15am..
I didn't have a good sleep for the past few nights, and on friday night til sat morn, i only slept for 2 hours.. just can't sleep..mayb slept too much for the last few nights.. serves me right for sleeping so much..
N there we went to Batam... it's a 1D trip, came back around 7+... not really fun though.. coz nothing to buy loh.. shopping queen found nothing to purchase... but the currency there really made my head spin.. all their things r calculated by ten over thousands... coz S$1-Ruppiah $5700... we only exchanged S$25 each... So b4 we purchase anything, we always use hp to do the convert, too complicating...
Last minute shopping, managed to snatch a blouse n 3/4 pants at only S$18... quite cheap hoh?

Was so tired when i got home, after watching everton VS liverpool match, i went to sleep. So happy that Everton performed so well...
On sunday, i woke up at 8+, can't sleep again... so decided to wash up n wash car loh... after that went to eat dim sum with my parents.. when i was buying drinks, i suddenly felt dizzy n nearly fainted.. my money fell to the ground.. after that, i found myself no appetite.. felt very miserbale.. endured all the way til i drove my car home n went back to sleep...
I slept at ard 11am+, all the way til 9pm+... felt so miserable n hot... went to take my thermometer n measured, 39.3! mayb bcoz of the heat in my body, my whole head ached as if it's breaking... i was feeling so bad that i called my bf crying that i felt very bad...
I msg my best friend Kelly to c if she was free to come n fetch me to c the doc... luckily she came n fetch me.. my bf came to find me straight after his work n both of them acc me to c doc.. was given 1 day MC..
Today, my throat started to turn swell, i felt that when i was swallowing my saliva, my throat hurts.. oh, just 1D trip made me sick... job well done.. I was thinking to myself, even if my fever doesn't subside, die die oso must crawl back to school.. our P1 SEED prog is going to botanical garden.. it's a 3-day prog lah... 4 classes each day... i'm going 2 days, tmrw n thurs... coz i have 2 p1 classes.. so die die these 2 days oso must go school... must try to get well asap, this weekend i've to fly to Nanjing Immersion Trip liao.. Please pray for me ok??

No comments: