Saturday, September 30, 2006

Learning on how to let go?


a phrase i got to know from a friend of mine is indeed inspiring... "it's not about trying hard 2 keep it, it's about learning 2 let go".
friends who know me well, jolly well know that i'm a lady who looks at things rather open. there r many things i already 'kan kai'.... but of course there r still some things which r beyond my toleration.
i'm trying hard to maintain a r/ship... which really tires me... put in quite a lot of effort more than my previous r/ships. thought that it might turn out well this time round... but we have to admit not all things turn out to b the way we want it to be.....
there was once i wanted to give up.... after persuasion from him n Kelly, i picked up my courage n carried on....
i've always tried my best in maintaining n improving to the better... but most of the times, what i got in return was tears n disappointments... n there i was, persisting on my stand that i'm not wrong.
i was rather unhappy today. attended Kelly's sis church wedding even made me feel more discouraged. i really do envy women who find themselves a man who loves n care so much for them. feel so happy for all these ppl... n on the other hand, i pity myself.
from now onwards, i will try to learn on how to let go, so that i can b a happier person. i hope time will heal.

No comments: