Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day 2006

Today is Teachers' Day, our day... which comes only once a year...
It is a school holiday, but i went back to school, just to collect my presents given by students yesterday... I oso managed to mark the rest of the workbooks n 1 class of spelling... 2 more stacks of books to go...

These r the presents given by my students... i wanted to open up the presents 2day s it's OUR DAY!!
Can u guess what's inside all the wrappers???
After opening up all the gifts... these r the 'results'.. i got some mugs, bookmarks, display ornaments, precious moments photo album, photo frame n etc.. It's very sweet of my students to give me presents on this special day. though i still think they shouldn't spend so much $$... Next month it's out turn to waste $$ n get some gifts for them... But sometimes u just think abt it.. they only get these presents for some teachers who taught them.. but for us, 1 class is 30 students... i have 4 classes!! so.... oh my god... haha

No comments: