Monday, September 04, 2006

5 hours of 'training'



today i made a short trip to school, after meet my brother go JP mos burger for lunch. We proceeded home after that.. thought of going for a nap, but felt restless... suddenly have a craving to sing, so jio my bro to sing... N there we went, to JE Kbox to train our vocals...
But see?? we were allowed to sing for 5 hours.. we reached there around 4+... so we sang until 9pm... what a day to train our vocal... hehe.... I simply love to sing, but this kind of feeling is rather different when i go with other friends...
Normally when 1 sings, the rest will chat n laugh. just ask yourself honestly... did u ever sit down n listen carefully on how your friend sing? Most of us don't, actually.
Now, it's only me my bro there. we'll listen to each other's voice n listen quietly to the music. I think it should b the right way to sing KTV... appreciate other's singing skills. n from there, u'll know how to appreciate friend's voice, n how to learn from them.
Next time when i go KTV with my friends, i will try to listen quietly n learn from them on how to sing better... this can also improve your own way of singing. Though i find my singing skills r good enough. but no 1 is definitely good.. it's always nice to find out how potential are the friends beside u... learn from 1 another, n we can improve our singing skills... If u dun believe, try it.. try to listen to your friends' singing once n c if it really works.. but of ocurse, it'll only work if u r really interested in singing, n improving your singing techniques!

No comments: