Monday, December 11, 2006

Bangkok Trip 6-10th Dec 2006


I'm finally back from Bangkok with the other 5 women.......... it was a 5D4N trip......... travelled with Tiger Airways.....

We had 2 triple rooms.... my 'roommates' for the trip r weixin n kristene..... yifen, wei lee n tingting shared the other room..... but ours is the connecting room.......

The whole trip was all about shopping!!! We bought quite a lot of clothings..... i only managed to buy a pair of covered shoes, which can be weared to school..... the rest were slippers..... bought a number of t-shirts, blouses n skirts.... bought 2 dresses as well... bought t-shirts for the men in my house too..... also bought a pair of slippers for my mum......

I had not gone to Bangkok for quite a number of years..... Remembered the last time i went, i didn't go to those night bazaar..... only big shopping centres..... Went to Suam Lum Night Bazaar, i found that the bazaar has quite a lot of things to buy, n at a reasonable price....

the last night in bangkok, i went to thai massage with Yifen, while Weixin n kris went to the 1 in the hotel...... The massage was rather comfortable.... felt so relaxed... i always had back problems, so i can't travel for so long..... after hours of shopping, my back will feel ache.... as people who know me well should know that my health has always been poor..... i love shopping, but my back problem gave me a stop after hours of non-stop shopping.... had to surrender.. haha.....

Soon, i'll be leaving for Taiwan for my x'mas.... Hope i can have more fun there.........

No comments: