Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bangkok Trip 6th-10th Dec - Scared Scared


Just in a few more hours' time, i'll b leaving home to Changi Airport, Budget Terminal, to Bangkok for my holiday with 5 other women.....

Actually, whenever i leave for holidays, the one who i'm most concerned n worried is my precious puppy, Coko...... I'm afraid no 1 bring him down to pee n poo, though he knows how to go to the toilet if he needs to relieve...... But it's better to bring him down n take a walk......

I'm afraid that he will have his dinner late..... coz most of the time, i'm the 1 taking care of him..... wat the hell..... i'm not the only one who wants to keep him, but in the end, it's like i'm the only 1 to take care of him...... i will always miss Coko so much when i'm not in S'pore......

I'll b back on Sunday noon...... evening then go Pri sch's best friend's wedding.....

Hope my precious son can sleep well, eat well, play well......

No comments: