Monday, July 30, 2007

Countdowning to my Wedding - 5 months!


Exactly 5 more months to my Wedding!!!! i'm doing my countdown every now n then... I hope b4 my AD comes, every 30th of the month,i can update u abt my wedding stuff... esp for those who will always visit my blog..


Well,wat do i have to update u?? Oh,i've collected my invitation cards... FINALLY!! waited 4 so long... so far, we have tied more than half of the cards needed to distribute to guests... I'll keep 1 for myself as momento.... Had went to alter my wedding band... Can collect already, but no time to go down, most prob will ask my bro to collect for me....

Had bought some simple decor for our ang bao box... we bought the box some months ago.... dun plan to take from HIA since we have to return after the banquet,so decided to DIY... but our ang bao box will b extremely simple.... anyway, after wedding, we can still use the box... Bong said, make it simple is better... though i thought i may want to buy more stuff to decor... but nvm, as long as it's DIY by ourselves, i dun mind... i prefer to do things personally, so that it will b more meaningful...

Aug 12th will b meeting the jie meis n helpers... will let them get to know one another... brainstorming of the sabo games, duties for the day n evening.... Looking forward to our wedding everyday... Hope i will b blessed with happiness and showered with love by Bong from now til the end of our lives...

No comments: