Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Cutie Pie - Coco Chin


I was on MC for 2 days.. due to big ulcer in my gum,near my wisdom tooth... this year is considered very bad year for me,as all my sickness come from my mouth,gums... So,i'm at home accompanying our 4eva cutie pie Coco...

When i was using my pc,Coco was sleeping in his cage.. as usual.. his usual nap for the day... he got used to b alone at home in the day,so he had nothing to do,but to sleep loh... But mayb these few days' weather quite cooling,so he slept very well... he kept snoring very loudly in the cage,oh my god... noisy..

my sis kept complaining that i din take recent photos of our precious puppy.. so,now i take liao ok?? haha...

when he was sleeping soundly in the cage,i quickly took my camera n took a shot of him... but who knows,mayb due to the flash,it woke him up.. n he stared at me.. see the pic n u'll know.. so i continued taking photos of him... he really woke up,so he sat in the cage,n the final shot!!! ok,done!!

he was being awakened by me.. haha... He's 4eva cute n naive in our eyes... Angie,u said u miss him so much... then come back soon loh ok?? dun stay out for too long... u had fulfilled your dreams for going overseas.. so Coco is still waiting for u at home!! come back soon!!

No comments: