Friday, July 06, 2007

my wedding car decoration - bears


today,i received an email from my sis... she bought a pair of wedding bears for me,it's for the wedding car decor!! it's very nice!! thanks so much babe.. thanks so much for your gift..




when i informed my sis about my marriage in Dec,she was even more excited than me... she gave me all the support i needed... it was then when i sat down n think of the past... we used to quarrel so much... argue this n that,as we r both stubborn n obstinate... we shared the same room..so we always had disagreements.. but i have to agree,after her departure,we actually became closer... mayb less meetings, less quarrels...

angie always get so excited when i update her about my wedding stuff... we dun get so many chances to chat online,or even on phone conversation,so i'll try to update my stuff into my blog,so that she can know more....

still the same old words... angie, thanks so much... u r always my sister... the sister who always give me support!!!! will miss u when u r away from us!! u take care ok???

1 comment:

destiny said...

hey babe! was surprised to see this post up so fast! and of cos touched too. ;) u take care of yrself and yr face too! the wedding pics are so nice too!