Saturday, July 07, 2007

Photo selection @ Seletar 07-07-07

Early in the morning, we proceeded down to Seletar for our photo selection... was so worried that they won't turn out nice, as during my PS,my complexion was so bad... had an appointment with them @ 10am... but started choosing at ard 10.30am...

they had developed about 130+ photos for us to choose... oh my god... they turned out better than i expected...esp the indoor ones... we were mentally prepared that outdoor ones sure will b much nicer... but indoor oso not bad... after shortlisting... we ended up with 64 photos! oh my, it was far away from our budget...
i couldn't resist the temptation,so i decided to leave the decision n final selection to Bong... luckily,he's determined... after much elimination,we chose 40 photos.. which means topping up 10 more... actually quite a lot of them r nice,but we really dun wish to spend so much money on topping up... we were extremely happy with outdoor shots... our 3-in-1 photo will b outdoor shots.. the table top will b indoor.... i used my hp to take some shots,but not really clear n not well taken...

i have to admit that our PG that day, Ah Tao, is good in catching angle.. the photos he took are really nice.... my bf is full of praise.... but to b realistic,we really dun wish to spend so much, though we can afford to pay the extra 34 photos..

we also had chosen our hand bouquet for the day, and the car decor... ppl who know me well should know my fav colour... so my hand bouquet will b a mixture of lilies n blue roses... car decor will b in blue as well, with the wedding bears which my sis bought for me...

Sept will go down to view the album layout.. thanks to Bong,or else i would have agreed to top that much photos!! lucky got him... he was the 1 who chose all the 40 photos.... some photos i put up here n mostly rejected ones... i think all these r rejected ones if i din forget

No comments: