Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cut hair liao!

Went for my haircut yesterday.. the length was somewhere shoulder length lah.. so much shorter than my usual hair length, but can still tie up...

It's been 11 years ever since i cut short hair.. my last short hair style was when i'm 15 years old.. every1 commented that i looked very young when i had short hair... so i got fed up, ever since i dun keep short hair... always had long hair, til now, 11 years later, here i am, with short hair again!! oh my...

I always loved my hair.. haha.. but no choice, i gotta get myself mentally prepared for confinement... of course, many ppl said i looked more refreshed with short hair.. but i prefer long hair, as i can tie n do many diff things to it.. my hair is naturally straight, but i always liked to make it curl..

Trust me, after confinement, i gotta make sure my hair will b long again!!!!!

No comments: