Sunday, October 19, 2008

So bored w/o hubby

Life in s'pore is really tedious n fast-paced... every1 is working so hard to earn a living.. work from morn til the sun sets, some even had no free time for themselves, just simply digging themselves in the work...

This weekend is again one without hubby.. he was pointed to provide support for Sat's OT.. n Sunday is always his shift, so there goes our weekend... His supervisor promised him tat he won't b touched for the coming next Sats, as i'm drawing near to delivering..


Though had gotten used tat hubby can't accompany me on Sundays, as he already started wrking for this company b4 we got married.. but i was really reluctant to see him go work on a Sat..


Sometimes i got so bored tat i spent all my day at home surfing net, taking nap... But yesterday i didn't want to.. i went back to my parents' place.. dug my bro up from his bed, n asked him to accompany me to sing KTV... after going for lunch at taman jurong, we went opp Partyworld to sing.. bro said Kbox has little new songs.. he didn't know Taman Jurong Market there has a Partyworld.. so i brought him there.. by the way, it was also my 1st time visiting that branch.. but i had seen it there b4 lah, so i know..


We sang near to 4 hours b4 going for dinner with our parents... time just flies after singing our hearts out.. i got to see hubby again liao at night..


Today, he went to work as usual.. n i will always wake up to greet him n talk to him a while b4 he leaves for work.. today's prog for me also exciting hoh.. haha.. i will be leaving to my colleague Kris' house soon.. having a gathering there with other of my PHPPS colleagues.. Kris will b cooking lunch.. She lives at Wdlands, a place i'm very unfamiliar with, so gotta set off early to find my way there.. i will leave early as i'll be meeting hubby's cousin n his fiancee.. will accompany them to some bridal shops n see what i can bargain for them..


Hubby is happy tat there is someone to accompany me, as he is also scared that i'm alone... but no choice lah.. gotta earn more money!!

No comments: