Friday, October 10, 2008

gynae apptment 09-10-08

went for my gynae apptment yesterday.. we double confirmed our bb is a boy as we can see his 'organ' so clearly this time, compared to the other time..

he is growing well.. approximately 2kg liao.. wanted to capture a closer look on his face, but this time, he covered his face again like the other time.. he was sleeping yesterday when we were doing the scanning.. his hands covered half of his face...

My next apptment will b 3 weeks later.. by then, will need to go back to my gynae every once a week liao.. as by then, i'm already at the stage of 'ready to deliver' anytime..

has chosen the A1 ward, which is 1 person in the room... i dun wish to share the 4 persons room, which is B2, though it'll b much cheaper.. as i prefer privacy.. if i want hubby to stay with me, at least he can sleep in the room with me... i just hope the delivery process is smooth, so that no complications.. baby will deliver smoothly, n my hospitalisation bill won't b that expensive oso..

will b waiting for our precious boy's arrival!!

No comments: